20-23 March 2020
First Annual International Aerial Arts Convention
Hosted by Aerial Arts Academy
at The Dommelhof
Arts & Cultural Center
1 bed, per person, per night: 37,50€
Includes: 3 hot meals in cafeteria!!
Bed linnen & towel
If you prefer to bring your own sleeping bag and towel,
the price can drop to 29,50€/pp/night, however the meals
are always included.
If you prefer private rooms, that can also be arranged,
price upon request.
Nearest Airport: Eindhoven, Nederlands
Please request pick-up/drop-off with registration because public transport from this airport is difficult.
Largest Airport: Brussels Zaventem, Belgium
(make sure you don’t choose Brussels Charleroi, this is not close)
You will be able to take the train from the airport to Neerpelt with one transfer in Antwerp (2 hours total)
Registration deadline: 20 December 2019
Please send email to: email@example.com to register, and include the following info:
– name, address, phone number
– where you heard about the event
– whether you are registering only for the convention or fir accommodation as well
– whether you want a bed with linnen & towel or not (meals are included)
– whether airport pick-up/drop-off is requested (only at specific designated times for Eindhoven airport)
– whether you will bring your own equipment and if so, what
Payment info will be included in confirmation email, and registration is only complete with payment.
Schedule (slight changes may occur)
with room reservations:
25€ / day
75€ / weekend
95€/ weekend (without accommodation)
Any specific scheduled workshops will have costs associated with it, to be announced with the workshop info later in the year.